Thursday, May 5, 2011

Auschwitz

The bright sky is filled with light.
The trees begin to bloom, it's such a sight!
I walk along the narrow path filled with cheer,
But all that changes quickly with a flash of fear.

They take me away, they take my family too.
We're crapmed into small spaces with flue.
My family, other as well, are crying.
I don't understand, I feel so trapped as I watch the birds fliying.

They cut off all my hair and push me untill I fall.
I fall hard and fast, falling in front of the beasts maw.
He looks down on me and smirks, the one everyone fears.
He hurts me, bruises me, almost killing me after all my tears.

I wish I was dead. I wish I was a bird.
I wish when I screamed I could be heard.
I wish for my own clothes, for my own space,
That changes too, when I die after one last hit to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment